Followers

Friday, July 14, 2017

You Are The Bomb!!!!!

Hello everyone: I made this card yesterday but, as it's usually the case, LIFE got in the way and I couldn't take pictures or write the post until this morning so, here  it is, hope you like it.
I will link this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This beautiful image is from the Power Poppy set called Dynamic Duos:Peonies and Tulips.
I stamped with Stazon black ink on Strathmore water color paper and colored it with SU markers,  an aqua painter and Prismacolors for added shadows.
The black die cut is from Spellbinders, pattern paper from my stash.

********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I don't have a smaller image of a Peony for the inside so I just stamped the same image but with Spun Sugar Distress Ink, the sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Tulips for Friends"

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.

The Sisterhood of Crafters "Where in the World?" I live in Indiana and the State Flower is the Peony.
Peonies are also called "Bombs" hence the sentiment. 
The Paper Shelter Challenge #302 "Punches or Dies"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.






8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh yea! I need to color that beautiful image I haven't colored in so long thank you for such an inspiring card! Have a wonderful weekend!

Darlene said...

Just beautiful ... inside & out! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Where in the World’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Your card is gorgeous, Maria! Peonies are my favorite and your coloring of these images is incredible as always. So happy to see you in the gallery at The Sisterhood of Crafters!!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully colored! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

NancyK said...

Your penny's are just lovely!

Lena said...

Lovely!! Really beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Debbie Mageed said...

Congrats, Maria, for your being a winner over at the Sisterhood of Crafters!! Loved your card - well deserved!